Whatever your political views might be, we’re sure you will like the idea of a enhanced Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership with the European Union to help you increase your global market share and export even more of your products or services.
“The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership is envisioned as an ambitious, high-standard trade and investment agreement that would provide significant benefit in terms of promoting U.S. international competitiveness, jobs, and growth.” According to the fact sheet released by the White House, a successfully negotiated Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership will aim to add to the over 13 million American and European jobs already supported by the transatlantic trade and investment. Specifically, this Partnership would aim to:
• Further open markets to grow the $459 billion in U.S. goods and services exports to the EU, the largest export market, which already supports an estimated 2.4 million well-paying American jobs.
• Strengthen rules-based investment to grow the world’s largest investment relationship. The United States and the EU already maintain a total of nearly $4 trillion in investment in each other’s economies, supporting nearly 7 million jobs.
• Tackle costly “behind the border” non-tariff barriers that impede the flow of goods and services trade.
• Seek to significantly cut the cost of differences in regulation and standards by promoting greater compatibility, transparency, and cooperation.
• Enhance cooperation on the development of rules and principles on issues of global concern, including on market-based disciplines for State-Owned Enterprises, combating discriminatory localization barriers to trade, and promoting the global competitiveness of small- and medium-sized enterprises.
Behind these bullet points are great opportunities for your company to strengthen the bottom line and increase global market share.
But did you know that there are 23 official EU working languages? They are: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish and Swedish.
Having a successful translation / localization strategy in place before you start your export and expansion process can save you a great deal of headache, heartache, and money.
Talk to EPIC Translations today to see how we can help you set up a successful translation strategy.