Did you know that EPIC Translations is a partner with SDL Corporation? What does this mean for you? Well, first you should know who SDL Corporation is. They are the “world leader in Global Information Management providing software to help corporations create and maintain all multilingual content.”
How does this help you? SDL Trados is a computer-aided translation tool that:
- Enables you to break texts into segments or sentences and presents the segments in a convenient way, to make translating easier and faster;
- Enables you to save the translation of each segment with the source text;
- Enables you to save the translation units in a database, called translation memory (TM), so that they can be re-used for any other text, or even in the same text.
Here are some of the benefits of creating TM for your content:
- Speeds up translation for your content
- Ensures consistency and quality within translations